Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fine and Dandy

Wondering what to wear? A simple dress can make your day! :)
Floral dress to match your vibe!



Life and choosing an outfit. Two perfectly different words but somehow can mean one thing. 
How? What? How?:

 Both in life and in choosing an outfit you can be problematic: "What should I wear what should I wear?!!" you can also be a happy-go-lucky: "Okay, this one's fine. Piik paaak pooom!!" but you can always be this person: "Oright, hi my favorite shirt! Hi my favorite pants! Oh forever you both look fine! -my uniform!"

Why not try something new? Like in life, being adventurous is fun. Same in choosing an outfit, you can always mix and match and try something unique. Trying new things will surely be fun but trying the newest things will be the best. Don't let your world revolve only on one thing; don't let yourself get stuck inside a jar. Change is inevitable. Life is fun. Boost your taste buds!

0 comments:

Post a Comment